We understand how important continued professional development (CPD) is to our customers, particularly in the compliance space, and how immersive learning resources underpin that journey. We also appreciate that although training needs to be consistent across your organisation, to facilitate a truly learner-centric approach, users need to be able to learn at their own pace in an on-demand environment.
What does this mean for RiskScreen users?
The launch of the RiskScreen Learning Academy comes with the following benefits:
- Increased accessibility to relevant learning resources, online
- Supports your teams continued professional development
- Scalable, consistent training across your teams; all users are educated the same way
- Knowledge is validated, which means competency is auditable
- Interactive, engaging, immersive courses motivate the learner and accelerate learning
- Learning programmes are designed to support operational readiness; accelerate new user onboarding and increase speed to competency
- Role-specific, targeted, evolving learning curricula
Because we can offer users 24/7 access to evolving, digital learning resources, we are able to support the learning requirements of multiple roles, throughout implementation, go-live and beyond. All our training modules are also measurable with clear objectives which are outcome-focused.
As our product suite grows and we release new modules and features, we will be updating the LMS with resources to reflect these updates.
If you are a RiskScreen customer and would like to know more, please contact [email protected] to discuss your training requirements.