RiskScreen is an award-winning RegTech. Our solutions enable customers to accelerate time to revenue and generate significant operational efficiencies without compromising compliance performance
We operate a streamlined SaaS platform with modular Onboarding, Screening & pKYC solutions utilised by 1000 organisations globally across a number of verticals
We are passionate about process optimisation in our solutions – because we know it appeals to many stakeholders, which is the best and most durable way to embed our financial crime prevention technology. We call this our ‘virtuous circle’ – customers get faster slicker processes, everyone gets less financial crime. We all win together.
We have an exciting new role available for an experienced Head of Partnerships. Whilst the role is based in the UK it would involve identifying and managing partnerships internationally.
The successful candidate will report into the CRO and be responsible for operationalising existing partnerships and identifying, negotiating and operationalising new partnerships.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Operationalise and maximise the value of existing partnerships
- Identify and formalise new partnerships
- Support executive deliverables
- Facilitate revenue growth
- Co-ordinate partner marketing and events
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with SaaS partnerships desired.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, shift priorities on little notice and remain flexible to changing business needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships
Why work for RiskScreen?
We are on a mission to bear down on financial crime by offering solutions that create massive operational efficiencies. The net effect of what we do is hugely positive to businesses and society.
So, apart from the very generous base salary, bonus and benefits we also offer the opportunity to join an important mission.
For more information, or to apply, please contact [email protected]