Following recognition from Medici/EY research and Chartis, RiskScreen (listed as KYC Global) are delighted to be featuring in FinTech Global’s top 100 RegTech solutions for 2021.
Chosen from around 1,000 applicants, the REGTECH100 is an annual list of 100 of the world’s most innovative RegTech companies selected by a panel of industry experts and analysts. These are the companies every financial institution needs to know about as they consider and develop their mission critical RegTech and digital transformation strategies. There’s plenty of interest and hype about RegTech in the marketplace, but much of it is superficial, incoherent or self-serving and fails the needs of decisionmakers in incumbent financial institutions who require independent, facts, figures and analysis.
A range of factors was considered by the Advisory Board and RegTech Analyst team to make the final selection including:
- Industry significance of the problem being solved;
- Growth, in terms of capital raised, revenue, customer traction;
- Innovation of technology solution offered;
- Potential cost savings, efficiency improvement, impact on the value chain and/or revenue enhancements generated for clients;
- How important is it for financial institutions to know about the company?
RiskScreen’s inclusion in the RegTech100 list for the second year running is a powerful reflection of our growth and the value we are bringing to our customers as we work with them to fight financial crime. To download the full report, which includes an interview with our founder and CEO, Stephen Platt, please go to the FinTech Global website.
To learn more about why we think RiskScreen should be your AML partner of choice, please contact us.
2 December 2020